14 July 2012

New beginnings





Dress; River Island. Necklace;New Look. Bracelets; Topshop. Studded Sandals; Market.





Hey Guys,

This is my first blog post so I hope it doesn't fall too short!

I just returned from my Summer holiday to Rhodes so I thought I'd do a few outfit posts.

Most of the shots are what I wore in the evening as in the day I was mainly in my bikini/denim shorts and tees round the pool. 

I picked up this dress from River Island before I left in the sale for £5!! A steal as it can be worn both casual or going out. I love the asymmetric hem also, a nice change from the constant dipped hem I find myself in.

I'm not usually one for statement necklaces but I've been warming to them recently. This one is a bargain find from New Look and added just what this dress needed.

Will post more looks in the week

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment