29 July 2012

Last night, she said.

Dress- New Look
Necklace- New Look







Hey Guys

Sorry I've been a little quiet on the blogging front this week I had an interview at work for a promotion so I've been working non stop prepping myself for it. 

Anyway, here are some photos from my last night in Greece. I'm just wearing an easy casual maxi with a statement necklace (both from New Look). I don't usually like wearing my hair up when I'm back home as I have little monkey ears but in the heat out there it was one of the best options. 

The last photo (where I resemble a real goon) is me in the t shirt I won from a entertainment competition on the last night- Super cheesy but a tonne of laughs. 

Am going to start blogging day to day outfits next week, so no more summer sun!

Lastly, how amazing was the opening ceremony for the Olympics? Danny Boyle really did us proud. Go team GB!

How was everyone's weekend?

Amazing I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment