15 July 2012

Helianthus



Eeek a little sunburnt!



Dress;New Look
Head piece;River Island
Earrings;River Island
Bangles;Topshop


Hey Guys,

Just a quick outfit post from my second night in Rhodes. 

I picked up this sheer black dress from a New Look sample sale for something crazy like £2! It had a broken strap but nothing a but of home DIY can't fix. I love the sheer overskirt with slits, and the rouched waistband meaning you can wear it however high or low you like. I think it was designed to be quite a formal dress but I rarely dress up so I paired it with some sandals and this really cute sunflower headpiece from River. I think it's sold out now but you can find them all over the High St/internet at really affordable prices. 

The cross earrings are also from River. Their jewellery section has really gone from strength to strength in the past few seasons. I would never have looked there before but now you can pick up jewellery like this for as cheap as a couple of quid. Well worth it. 

I've noticed I'm looking a little grumpy in my photos, I'll try change this! ahah :]

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!



















No comments:

Post a Comment