17 July 2012

Chains





Dress; New Look, Chain; Limited , Sandals; New Look, Earrings;River Island


Hey Guys,

I wanted to post these photos from my fourth night in Greece mainly for the body chain I was wearing (sorry I haven't got a great close up shot of it). I love body chains but never thought I'd buy one just because I didn't know what to put it with. 
I found this one last minute in the Limited range at New Look for £15; a steal compared to those in Topshop. I was really surprised at how easy it is to wear and how it goes with pretty much anything, definitely a wise purchase.

The sheer cream shirt dress is also from New Look (Guess where I work,aha!) and has a cut out section to the back that I completely forgot to shoot.

On another note, I'm going to start adding posts on recent buys. I brought some amazing creepers yesterday that were desperately needed after my old studded ones were worn to death! I'll blog them soon along with some day to day outfits of what I wear at home in London.

Nearly half way through the week, eeep!

Rach
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment